Today is quick and as to the point as I can get!
I’m quite a fan of everyday magick. I love the moments when I realize it’s at work during the day and it always recenters me during my work day. I thought I would share my favorite ways with you!
1. I track the moon cycle and major magickal events in my everyday planner. Not only on the monthly calendar, but on the dailys. It helps me keep an eye on my energy levels and if there is potentially any reason for weird vibes I may be picking up on. You can expand this to include any major transits or retrogrades. Now, I will say this helps even if you have a greater understanding of your natal chart and how shifts may impact you most significantly. There are times when everyone else seems to be going crazy and I feel just fine, and it is likely because the shift occurs somewhere in my chart that is more internal than external.
2. One quick card draw each morning to focus my energy on OR to keep an eye out for. I use the latter when I’m feeling particularly on edge. Or, a weekly draw like we do now on the blog. Daily draws can get overwhelming, especially if you are new, but they can be very helpful in identifying patterns in the long run.
3. Daily Affirmations! Now, I no longer do these, just do to some internal realizations about myself and how I need to receive information. But, they can be a great way to pump yourself up and set your mind on a task.
4. Five minutes of meditation before bed or when you wake up – whatever works with your schedule. I know, I know. I rant and rave about meditation in literally every post it seems. But it’s so good for you, your brain, your energy! I have even started participating in guided meditations offered on our university campus. It helps me feel like I am taking a moment for myself during work and resets me to be able to tackle the rest of the day.
5. Charm your everyday jewelry pieces to boost you throughout the day. I have my wedding ring charmed for protection and another ring for clarity. They’re small, but mighty!
What are your favorite ways to practice a little magick everyday!? I’m always on the hunt for more ways to incorporate my practice.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for every day content.
Keep an eye on our shop – new product and updates to come!
Join the Magickal Mavens facebook group! It’s full of amazingly supportive practitioners that get it. Each week, I provide a live stream of the tarot forecast (and sometimes free short readings) and you’ll get access to special discount codes, promo teasers and future giveaways!
Hit “Subscribe” to be sure to get notifications of posts, updates, and other exciting announcements!
Follow Magickal Mavens with Bloglovin